We would be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding these rental properties.
Osprey Properties Inc. | Box 639 | Lions Bay, BC V0N 2E0
Tel: 778-874-9062 | firstname.lastname@example.org
GREEN on QUEENSBURY Townhome | $3,750/mth | 2 Bdrm + flex space | 3 bath
- BRAND NEW - never been lived in home with HUGE 196sqft patio.
- Elegant interior design and layout, true Westcoast Living.
- Gourmet kitchen with high-end Fisher Paykel appliances and GAS cooktop.
- In-suite laundry.
- Fantastic Master with spa-like ensuite. In-suite Jaga heating and AC system.
- Spirit Trail and Moodyville Park right at your doorstep. Quick walk to Lower Lonsdale and the Sea Bus. Minutes to all the wonderful trails and ski hills the North Shore has to offer!
- Includes a private 2-car garage with it’s own water and power. The complex also has a gym and lounge. Visitor Parking
- Private gated access to Moodyville Park.
- Utilities, Hydro, Telephone, Cable, Internet not included
- Pets allowed upon owner approval
Ocean view, natural setting. 3,200 sq ft home. Perfect for a family!
- Top 2 floors include renovated gourmet kitchen, 2 full bathrooms and a powder room, 5 bedrooms and den, large family room, dining room and living room.
- West facing, ocean Views from all major rooms.
- 2 car garage.
- Large Master bedroom with walk-in closet, opens to ocean facing deck.
- Full size in-suite laundry.
- Some furniture included.
- Short walk to ocean, 1-minute drive to ocean, hiking and nature trails, 1 hour to Whistler.
- Local K-3 school. School bus service to Gleneagles Elementary and Rockridge Secondary schools.
- Public bus service (5-minute walk).
- 30 minutes to downtown Vancouver, 10 minutes to Caulfield - West Vancouver, 25 minutes to Park Royal Shopping Centre in West Vancouver.
- New, high efficiency electric forced-air furnace installed 2019.
- The home has a tenanted, 2-bedroom suite on the ground level.
- Rent is just $3,500 + shared utilities (electricity and oil for water tank).
Lease required | pets ok with landlord approval | Absolutely No smoking allowed
Beautiful home in Gorgeous Lions Bay, perfect for a family.
The entry leads you into your open plan main floor, gourmet kitchen/ dining area bathed in natural light from wood trimmed, large windows facing west for maximum sunny exposure. There is a 2 piece bathroom as well as a substantial pantry room with sink. The living room/ den open up to a stunningly gorgeous, 2 level deck with an ocean view that is simply breathtaking.
You are 30 minutes to DT Vancouver, 60 minutes to world famous Whistler Mountain. Lions Bay is in the West Vancouver School catchment with full school-bus service for both elementary and secondary schools. This is perfect home for a family who wants full access to the city and ski hills, but want to live in a luxurious home and enjoy a stunning, quiet, ocean view setting. Call to make an appointment to see it!!
Ocean View home in gorgeous Lions Bay. Great natural location, creek next to property. Perfect for a family.
- Renovated gourmet kitchen with 6 burner propane cook-top, open concept
- 3 bedrooms upstairs, master with ensuite and walk-in closet. Jack & Jill 4-piece bathroom for other 2 bedrooms
- Propane insert fireplace in upstairs living room
- Electric high efficiency furnace, washer/dryer, oven, all replaced within last 3 years
- Ground level, large recreation room, second living room with wood burning fireplace, large patio, powder room, shower room
- Lovely nature trails, hiking, marina, 10-minute walk to Lions Bay Beach Park, 1 hour to Whistler
- K3 Lions Bay public school
- School bus to Gleneagles Elementary/ Rockridge Secondary Schools, public bus service
- Perfect for family of 4
- 1 year minimum lease required |Absolutely No Smoking allowed |rent $3,500 + utilities, hydro & propane